Wednesday 9 July 2014

REVIEW: Lezyne Handpump

For some reason whenever I have to pump my tyres on the trails I manage to deflate (user error) them more and then only manage to pump them up after much frustration and a bit of panic. 

Steph & Gerhard both have one of these pumps and their ease of use and my desperation to be able to pump my own tyres convinced me to buy one of them. 

Pros: 
  • It is small and light
  • Easy to carry in back pocket or camelbak (Road & MTB)
  • Dual connection gauge without having to unscrew and swap bits to change from  Presta to Scraeder valves and the other way round
  • Screws onto valve so secure fastening that won't let the air out
Con:
  • Risk of unscrewing the core of your valve and losing all your air on tubeless tyres
http://www.lezyne.com/product-hpumps-hp-gaugedrivehp.php

No comments:

Post a Comment